Navigating the Site
Thanks for your interest in the ATUS-X. Our site contains documentation that you can browse to better understand the ATUS and our enhancements to the data and it also houses a data extract builder which you can use to create customized extracts, including time use variables, for analysis in a statistical package. If you're new to the site, you may want to:
- Browse our descriptions of the ATUS and the samples available as well as the user's guides and questionnaires that accompany the ATUS data.
- Refer to the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page that provides detailed answers to common questions about the ATUS and ATUS-X.
- View our description of the ATUS-X, including advantages of using our system, future plans for the project, and our staff. We also provide information on how to register, build an extract, and use the data.
- View the demographic variables and time use variables we offer in our extract builder.
- Create an ATUS-X account so you can build an extract.
- Refer to these instructions for getting your extract into a statistics package.
Remember to appropriately cite the ATUS-X. In addition, we welcome questions and feedback about errors, inconsistencies, or ambiguities in the data and documentation. Please send citations, feedback and assistance requests to email@example.com.